Where do I fly to?
Danang Airport Vietnam is the closest place. You may have to fly via Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City depending on where you are coming from. We can link you to two of our trusted travel agents, or if you would like to book yourself, we will recommend the best flights to get.

How do I get to the hotel?
There will be some scheduled transfers, if you arrive outside of these times, we will organise a scheduled car to collect you. For some of the main flights that are arriving a UGWA Rep will meet you at the airport. We will make sure you know all of the details leading up to your departure from home.

Do I need a Visa and Passport
Yes you do. Unless you live in Vietnam of course. You will need a tourist visa to enter Vietnam and we will send you all of the details after registration - but for more detail Google the Vietnamese Embassy in your country. You will also need a passport that has at least 6 months validity still on it. That means it should expire after the 17th of March, 2023.

What are your cancellation policies?
Please check out our Terms and Conditions and ask us any questions you need to.

I have food allergies and intolerances. Will these be catered for?

Most definitely. Please let us know these details on the registration form and we will make sure the kitchen knows and we will liaise with you before and during the retreat. Our guest liaisons Joy and Chloe will have a list of allergies and intolerances and will work closely with the chefs.

Will Vietnam have open international borders and restrictions in place?

There are no current restrictions in place.